Botanical Name: Coffea Robusta
Part of Plant: Bean
Extraction Method: Expressed Oil
Country of Origin: Columbia
Coffee oil has a deep, rich color with a robust, rich, delightful aroma that's characteristic to the coffee bean. Coffee oil that blends really well with woody and spicy base notes. Coffee oil is great for candlemakers and aromatherapists.
Coffee Oil Benefits
* Coffee essential oil can provide smooth, soft skin when applied topically.
* Proven to be an excellent source of antioxidants that prevents early signs of aging.
*Treats depression and other nervous system and mental stress related problems.
*Treats respiratory problems
Coffee essential oils and aromatherapy products can be used in the following applications:
* Ingredient in making soap
* Massage oils
* Scent or perfume
* Air fresheners and deodorizer
* Perfume oil
* Bath oils
* Towel scenting
* Light rings
* Facial steams and facial products
* Hair treatment
* Ingredients in making cakes, chocolates, and pastries.